• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Locked due to no posts in 60 days. Report 1st post if need unlocked Braylon Heard update

Status
Not open for further replies.

I know it's probably none of our business, but how close is he? A few points can be made up, but if he is well short, the likelihood of dramatic improvement is not good

My daughter took the ACT in 7th grade for a Duke U study and she scored a 19. And she had no chemistry or biology or geometry in school. He needs the tutor that got Jackson qualified !

My daughter took the ACT in 7th grade for a Duke U study and she scored a 19. And she had no chemistry or biology or geometry in school. He needs the tutor that got Jackson qualified !

My sister and I did the same thing for the Duke program in 7th grade. She scored a 27 and I a 24. This was on the old 36 point scale. Hope the young man has a tutor who is getting him focused on what he needs.

My oldest some did the same thing a 19 on the ACT in 7th grade. He said it was strange taking the exam with a bunch of high school Jrs and SRs. He uped it to a 30 a few years later.

My oldest some did the same thing a 19 on the ACT in 7th grade. He said it was strange taking the exam with a bunch of high school Jrs and SRs. He uped it to a 30 a few years later.

I currently scored a 31.

Next year I might bump it up to 32, maybe even 33.

;)

He might just be bad on these standardized tests

My wife is an MD and a PhD in biochemistry. She had to take her pediatrics boards 3 times. Not because she's a bad doc but because she gets freaked out taking these tests. She finally passed but it was a struggle.

Some people just aren't good at taking tests. In school there were kids who were much smarter than me but I was better at taking tests. In the end I got better grades but I definitely wasn't as smart as them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back