• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Locked due to no posts in 60 days. Report 1st post if need unlocked Braylon Heard update

Status
Not open for further replies.

I'm really behind this kid. Hope he keeps up the hard work and gets what he needs to reach his goals.

Really hope he gets the score needed to qualify. Hopefully he is getting tutored in the areas of need. That would be the key to the improvements he needs.

Is this premium Rivals material? I don't believe nonsubscribers can open that link.

Unless there is some sort of trial period.

You are correct. I tried and couldn't view the link. Probably need the OP to edit the post or get a Mod to tidy this up.

Could he just start college paying his own way, and then qualify to play varsity sports and get a scholarship by earning good grades for a semester?

Could he just start college paying his own way, and then qualify to play varsity sports and get a scholarship by earning good grades for a semester?

I'm not sure, but I doubt that would fly with the NCAA Clearinghouse. That scenario would open up too many opportunities for violations. Every athlete would go that route, and it would be very difficult to determine where the money for room and board was coming from.

I dont think national recruits want to pay $27,208.00 a year. Pretty sure he would go another route.

Plus many couldn't afford it even if they could....Braylon comes from a tough background so I'm rooting for him to make it for that reason if no other...JUCO would be his only recourse if he fails to qualify....he could RS a year and play one year and come in as a 3-3 guy.....could be worst....

I dont think national recruits want to pay $27,208.00 a year. Pretty sure he would go another route.

Plus many couldn't afford it even if they could....Braylon comes from a tough background so I'm rooting for him to make it for that reason if no other...JUCO would be his only recourse if he fails to qualify....he could RS a year and play one year and come in as a 3-3 guy.....could be worst....

That's the reason I said the scenario opens up too many opportunites for violations.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back