• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Locked due to no posts in 60 days. Report 1st post if need unlocked List of who is visiting for the Texas Game

Status
Not open for further replies.
For a game of this magnitude if they can make it they will be there at 2:30 PM.....look at schools like Michigan, who play all day games at home in the Big House, it hasn't hurt them over the years....nor has it effected us much, as I can recall, either....11AM games I would agree with you present a problem....

I don't see the list dwindling with a 2:30 game start....in fact I would not be surprised to see 3-5 more youngmen at the game....

I agree, a 2:30 kickoff will not stop any of them from coming to lincoln to see the game. They play Friday and take the first fkight out Saturday and they are in Lincoln by 1:00 easy. The problem arises is the game starts at 11:00. If that is the case a bunch will change their visit to another game later in the season or visit after the season.

I agree, a 2:30 kickoff will not stop any of them from coming to lincoln to see the game. They play Friday and take the first fkight out Saturday and they are in Lincoln by 1:00 easy. The problem arises is the game starts at 11:00. If that is the case a bunch will change their visit to another game later in the season or visit after the season.

Does most of the kids have to fly into Omaha and then drive to Lincoln?

I have heard it could be either game...not confimed yet though....

Show no visitors yet for WKU or Idaho....yet....

One vistor for the SDSU game: O.T. Givens Mordi Price (who is a soft commit to Rice)

Also, I believe that Jeremy Cash is visiting you guys for the Idaho game.

Last edited:
Aaron Green (Will visit Florida State on 18 Sept.) will visit for the Texas game......as will Kevin Williams...

Last edited:

11 or 12 elite recruits is probably about as high as you would want to go to be able to give the attention you want to them before and after the game. Gets tough to manage above that I would think...

I believe Aaryn Bouzos is coming for the Texas game. I will try to find the link again.

Christian Heyward will visit for the Texas game too....word is we are battling UCLA for his commit...

Yeah and they got Owa last year....yeah it makes you wonder doesn't it?

B][/B]

Thanks RR for the updates. Do you have an idea why NU and UCLA have been battling it out for recruits the past couple years? Same defensive schemes / philosophies, etc?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back