• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Locked due to no posts in 60 days. Report 1st post if need unlocked List of who is visiting for the Texas Game

Status
Not open for further replies.

Just different things I have read/heard on the radio etc....and they make sense....you want a group in the 8-10 range....we are up around 15 now and that is way to big, especially with a game like Texas.....

I understand. And, being the faithful Husker fan I am, I would like to offer my services to the football team. I'd be happy to be assigned to a recruit, and keep him entertained. All I need is a side-line pass, an autographed Suh or Martinez jersey, and a face-to-face meeting with Dr. Tom.

That is all. :Biggrin: :Biggrin:

I understand. And, being the faithful Husker fan I am, I would like to offer my services to the football team. I'd be happy to be assigned to a recruit, and keep him entertained. All I need is a side-line pass, an autographed Suh or Martinez jersey, and a face-to-face meeting with Dr. Tom.

That is all. :Biggrin: :Biggrin:

Sign me up too!

Potential issue that could arise....IF Texas loses to OU this coming Saturday there is a real good chance that this game will slip to an 11AM broadcast on either FSN or Versus....just some idle talk on USC today, but I'm getting the impression that ABC, who has first pick of the Big 12 TV games, might pass on a reeling (and unranked) Texas team going into Lincoln....and if OU blows thems out you could pretty much count on it...

Potential issue that could arise....IF Texas loses to OU this coming Saturday there is a real good chance that this game will slip to an 11AM broadcast on either FSN or Versus....just some idle talk on USC today, but I'm getting the impression that ABC, who has first pick of the Big 12 TV games, might pass on a reeling (and unranked) Texas team going into Lincoln....and if OU blows thems out you could pretty much count on it...

Unfortunatley I think you are correct.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back