• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Locked due to no posts in 60 days. Report 1st post if need unlocked Nebraska vs UCLA Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Damn this hurts! How can a former SEC coordinator lets this happen ? Neb has no D line , no pressure. I just watch and hope and hope but its a disapointment . No way Nebraska wins the big 10.

Can we skip the games against Michigan and OSU? Thoughs are going to be painful if our front 7 plays the same against mobile qbs...possibly add NWU and Cain Colter to that list as well...

Not sure we came out flat - but, UCLA certainly came out with more energy and sustained that energy better through the full game. Props to them for their prep and for not believing the general consensus that they shouldn't even show up for this game.

Not tonight. You disagree? You think when he gets some tough questions he should come with the "YOU SAW THE GAME! What do YOU think!" answers he's so prone to give?

shoulda used a bunch of funny faces....i agree. I just don't see Bo manning up in the press conference, unless you count "we didn't execute".

Six points definite.
Punt to the nebraska 29.
Agree Rex absence hard to quantify

UCLA's kicker missed 2 FGs.

NU scores 30 -- and they'd darn well better win against a freshman QB and a first year HC from the NFL... against a UCLA team that hasn't won squat in I don't know how many years.

Flat out... our defense is pathetic! Horrible! You hire a supposed defensive mastermind as your head coach, and there is simply zero excuse for this. Year five. Zero excuse. It's been on a downward trend since Suh left.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back