• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Nebraska vs So. Dakota St. - Wednesday - 5/8/24 - 6:05 pm Ctrl - Haymarket Park

s/m on brk ball outside!!
umps getting yelled at
by a lot of our players

Well, it is their own fault!

Disaster….

What a horrible game…

Just a total lackluster attitude and then folded when it made a difference….

We need to come in this weekend with fire in the belly

I am just going to forget this game totally and look forward to the weekend….

Nothing I can do about it……

I do think Coach needs to take a hard look at the last two seasons on midweek games….

He’s not doing anywhere close to well in that area…..and that needs to improve.

Big Time!

Last edited:
Bolt has an interesting coaching style. Bunting with no one out and a runner in scoring position is a defeatist attitude. You are telling the other team I’m settling for one run. With a start like that to an inning I’m thinking a crooked number. He leaves pitchers in too long when they are struggling and pulls them too early when they are doing well. I’m convinced the Huskers will never win anything special while he is in charge

Watched the whole game tonight. I’ve had season tickets for 25 years,
and can’t remember a worse performance. Even when we were up 6-2 we were playing dog crap.
I don’t know what it is. I can’t put my finger on it, but it’s like we give the midweek games no intensity…..

It’s like we are lackadaisical.

In any case it’s on Coach…..

I’m angry right now, but I’ll be over it by Friday and if we win the next two series I think we’re in.

But tonight was just…..

Awful.

I do remember some games the year after we won the Big Ten and lost a lot of kids…. it was a totally painful year. I think we got beat in one game 19 to one.

Set some kind of record in a bad way.

But that team was young and just didn’t have all the talent having lost a whole bunch of people.

This team has talent.

I AM FRIGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGING GONE!!!!!!

Whatever Will has to say................I don't give a rip!! :(

Goodnight, all!! :Wave:
Disaster….

What a horrible game…

Just a total lackluster attitude and then folded when it made a difference….

We need to come in this weekend with fire in the belly
You mean, learn by your mistakes? Hmmm! This happens too often, if you are supposed to be a contender!

The only thing I can think of is that they want to keep him as fresh as possible for Friday and the conference games on the weekend
Yeah, prevent a win to get a win! I am saying right now, if we don't get a decent seed, we will know why!

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back