• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Nebraska vs So. Dakota St. - Wednesday - 5/8/24 - 6:05 pm Ctrl - Haymarket Park

overall, this conference sucks! Getting a GOOD coach to come here to coach in the Big 10 will never happen.

I don't want to hear it isn't that bad, the history of this conference tells the story. Yes, they have had a good team here and there, but overall, most teams are not good.

Had golf league last night, and I was listening to this game.. I turned it off when NU was ahead 5-1.... never expected this would be how it turned out.

Last edited:
overall, this conference sucks! Getting a GOOD coach to come here to coach in the Big 10 will never happen.

I don't want to hear it isn't that bad, the history of this conference tells the story. Yes, they have had a good team here and there, but overall, most teams are not good.

Had golf league last night, and I was listening to this game.. I turned it off when NU was ahead 5-1.... never expected this would be how it turned out.
And yet we suck within a sucky conference. Will Bolt is not the answer.

Bolt has an interesting coaching style. Bunting with no one out and a runner in scoring position is a defeatist attitude. You are telling the other team I’m settling for one run. With a start like that to an inning I’m thinking a crooked number. He leaves pitchers in too long when they are struggling and pulls them too early when they are doing well. I’m convinced the Huskers will never win anything special while he is in charge
Could not agree more!

Good night All…

Sun comes up tomorrow….

Another day….

At least I’m not sitting in a trench in Ukraine wondering if I’m going to see the sunrise tomorrow.

We get so wrapped up in sports. …….
It's what we do as free men.:Banghead:

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back