• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Nebraska vs So. Dakota St. - Wednesday - 5/8/24 - 6:05 pm Ctrl - Haymarket Park

CrnhskrBob

Husker Immortal
20 Year Member

Last edited:

Will have to just check in from time to time tonight. Real curious as to the starting pitcher and if Jackson will pitch tonight of if he is now the Sunday starter? Still bent about the sixth inning from Sunday. Being directly behind home plate and a few rows up, Christo did not hit that batter that led to the three runs from the walk, hit batter that wasn't hit, and the past ball. That changed the whole inning and the whole game.

Well if I would've read the link first I would have gotten the answer as to Jackson starting. Hope he does well and then gets a start against Michigan St with not having enough rest against Indiana this upcoming weekend.

what wind there is (7-10mph) is coming out of the S.W... Well hit balls to Left-Left Center field will have a little boost to go out.

Thanks for the info on the weather. Wow, finally, spring has hit Lincoln? Still very cold, here in Pocatello, Id!! Still waiting to plant flowers! After Mother's Day, it should be great weather. :)

Computer was down, until now!! I am on B10+ now, waiting for the game to come on. No time to get onto huskers.com.

I will start posting as soon as the game begins. I am so sick of cableone.net, now known as Sparklite!! Always going down!!
Site is now up:

...if you subscribe

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back