• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

MBB GAME #32 (3/16) #3 Nebraska (23-9) vs #2 Illinois (24-8) 2:30(ish) CBS GAME THREAD

More intensity from Illiniois, unstoppable Shannon, and some bully ball that favored Illinois.
Definitely think the foul calls on Shannon’s drives stopped our fast breaks and thus our momentum. Lots of ticky tack calls. Guy almost shot as many free throws himself as we did

I’m okay with the loss. Good reality check going into the tournament just like the loss to Creighton before conference play

Final:
1f62c.png
☹️

1710627484367.png

Last edited:

Brice Williams should have been assigned to Shannon Jr all game.

NU came out flat post halftime. Defensive energy dropped. Disappointing, because we were up 15….

Last edited:
Referres too
What a friggin'choke! Doing baseball,
thot we had this in the bag!!

What in the world happened?? :(
refs took us out first 10 minutes if half...team got tired legs last ten minutes missing a lot of shots short

Last edited:
Not going to win when someone on the right ther team scores 40.

It was a tail of 2 halves. Nebraska went cold in the second and Illinois heated up, though they really didn’t shoot terrible in the first half.

NU came out flat post halftime. Defensive energy dropped. Disappointing, because we were up 15….
wouldn't have mattered touch him its a foul. Super talent but I have little respect for a player that intentionally initiates contact and gets the calls.

I think it dropped because the fouls they kept calling on Shannon’s out of control drives stopped our fast breaks and didn’t let us maintain momentum. Couldn’t hit open shots either

Last edited:

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back