• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

MBB GAME #32 (3/16) #3 Nebraska (23-9) vs #2 Illinois (24-8) 2:30(ish) CBS GAME THREAD

I was hopeful a win last night would move the Huskers off of the 8/9 line (and a second round matchup with a 1). Now I'm thinking a win over Illinois could be a 5 or 6? I don't think a loss would drop Nebraska much as this simulation-based site already has that loss baked in.

1710595806439.png

1710595776552.png

I was hopeful a win last night would move the Huskers off of the 8/9 line (and a second round matchup with a 1). Now I'm thinking a win over Illinois could be a 5 or 6? I don't think a loss would drop Nebraska much as this simulation-based site already has that loss baked in.

View attachment 105679

View attachment 105678
Win the conference tournament altogether.....

Illinois will be a huge challenge. They are long and athletic at every position

View attachment 105679

View attachment 105678
Lunardi has Nebraska a 7 seed facing Colorado the 10 seed in Charlotte. He also has Wisconsin as a 5 seed.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back