• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Zero Turn mowers

The Big Dog looks like high quality. Definitely a nice feature to have a tilt up deck. But it also looks like you're paying too much for the electronic features. I'm not much into all the electronics on a mower; just seems like overkill that will end up hurting reliability. But then, any mower built in Kansas is high quality in my book.

Spartan also seems like electronic overkill. Paying too much for added complexity that won't help function or reliability.

Can't go wrong with a higher end Toro. Though I wonder about that funky new ride system they have. Definitely would want to test ride one first.

I like the toro, but recently found the engine is made in china..

The same company that makes the big dog also makes Hustler ( first zero turn mower). Both high quality and have many sizes for what you need.

Grasshopper is made about 10 miles from the hustlers and I worked right next to the factory for 15 years. They long term test those extensively.

Last edited:

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back