• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Locked due to no posts in 60 days. Report 1st post if need unlocked ZERO 1st downs rushing

Status
Not open for further replies.

Minnesota beats NU again yesterday. You know that. don't be silly.

I'd love to play them again. I really, really like this team and I like where they're headed. Sorry if that makes me silly.

Last 8 quarters for UM. And the Husker have more talent than all of those teams that punished us on defense. The Huskers are playing much better on defense but I think some are getting carried away. Michigan has been exposed and will likely struggle to win any games this year going forward. The impressive thing about the Husker defense is that they dominated the Wolverine offense. This defense couldn't do that to any offense a month ago, let alone a struggling one.

Michigan was playing at home...must win game. They are also playing with confidence that they have a) won 19 straight, and b) are getting a "soft" NU defense. Michigan expected to win that game.

We may have just pulled the plug on their season yesterday.

I've been very much non-committal on Bo in either direction. The things that I find inexcusable are lack of fundamentals, lack of intensity, lack of effort. The last 6 quarters have been markedly improved. You don't get blown out if you play with those characteristics.

by Michigan.
Realists, feel free to minimize, but this is the same defense you've been disparaging against pathetic competition all season.
Blackshirts (for skunkman) gave up ZERO 1st downs rushing

don't get me wrong...D looked good.... BUT....

same d that allowed

wyo - 602 yrds
ucla - 504 yrds
sds - 465 yrds
minn - 430 yrds

one game does not make a "turn around"...
Actually, in point of fact, one game can indicate that a turn around has been made.

However, you're correct. UM has a horrible running game and its clear the Huskers went to school off the MSU game.

On the other hand, there really isn't any offense left on the schedule that this defense can't handle.

Last 8 quarters for UM. And the Husker have more talent than all of those teams that punished us on defense. The Huskers are playing much better on defense but I think some are getting carried away. Michigan has been exposed and will likely struggle to win any games this year going forward. The impressive thing about the Husker defense is that they dominated the Wolverine offense. This defense couldn't do that to any offense a month ago, let alone a struggling one.
thats what I'm saying

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back