• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Locked due to no posts in 60 days. Report 1st post if need unlocked You All Should Be Bo Fans

Status
Not open for further replies.

This is a good read and he makes a good case for Bo. I too have been in the shoes of Andy Hoffman and watched a son experience the horrors of cancer, the chemo & radiation, and all of the experiences that comes with it. We too experienced an adoption of our son by a former head coach and football team (Fisher DeBerry and the USAF Fighting Falcons). While my son never ran for a touchdown in a spring game, he did get to experience being on the sidelines during a game and doing high fives with players coming off the field. I'll never be able to repay Coach DeBerry and the players of the the Falcons for the joy that they brought to a young boy prior to his death

The fact that I believe that Bo has a very high commitment to "do the right thing" with the those he comes in contact with, or has authority/influence over, is why I think he is right for Nebraska. I appreciate Coach Bo and his staff!

Thanks bent! I am actually the writer of the blog above and I have the deepest sympathy for your loss. I'll always have a spot in my heart for those who have been affected by this monstrous disease.

I've always been and still am a Bo fan. Thank you for sharing your story, DedRed. As a father of two kids, I cannot imagine what you and others like you have gone through. May God bless you and your family.

Bo is someone we can all be proud of. Too many times the media just wants to show the abrasive side of Bo to paint him in a negative light. All the great things he does doesn't sell viewership. BO BIG RED!

I've always been and still am a Bo fan. Thank you for sharing your story, DedRed. As a father of two kids, I cannot imagine what you and others like you have gone through. May God bless you and your family.

Bo is someone we can all be proud of. Too many times the media just wants to show the abrasive side of Bo to paint him in a negative light. All the great things he does doesn't sell viewership. BO BIG RED!

The media loves a narrative and once a narrative gets assigned ( TO can't win the big one, sec is better than the NFL etc.) it is awfully hard to shake.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back