• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

WR Omarion Miller decommits Dec. 2, 2022

I hope we get all three, but if Miller is 6'2", either Coleman is not 6'5" or it's the camera angle. I would expect a commit from Coleman soon as it appears to be only one spot open. We are definitely not short on WR's right now. I hope we have a good year and can build upon what Mickey is bringing in!
Look at the shoulder level & you can see Coleman is every bit 6'5"

No surprise to see WRs decommitting. Mickey Joseph was likely a big reason why they committed in the first place. Also, HCMR looks like he may run the ball more. WRs, while still an important part of the team, may not get targeted as much.

Recruiting Splash! I know that losing kids is to be expected but it just seems like there is no excitement around Rhule in the recruiting world. Perhaps that is just my opinion.

This will be a bit of a lost class no matter what so decommits should not surprise anyone. If Rhule wants sucess early you will have to do it with the guys who are there (and buy in) and some transfers you can wrangle. Maybe try to hit a home run steal on a couple HS recruits, but I wouldn’t hang your hat on that hope.

Geezus, Dude. Give it a rest. The guy has been NU's coach for less than a week.

Your constant negativity is unwarranted and unwanted. We get it, you're unhappy.
Just pointing out how it is looking on paper. I was told that he would get to Scott's recruiting level. I hope he does. But when SF was announced as our coach the flood gates opened and recruiting took off.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back