• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

WR --- Nance & Houston

Power of Corn

Scout Team
10 Year Member
These 2 have 2 yrs into the system and are both still on the team. Both WR from okla.

Has anyone heard anything about their development, and why they are never spoken
of. I just looked and both are still on the roster.

If they arent ready, then they are not ready..... I dont want this to turn into a thread
where were labeling or scrutinizing these guys. I just wanna know if anyone has heard
anything positive about their development, or conditioning, or injuries... something, anything?

These 2 have 2 yrs into the system and are both still on the team. Both WR from okla.

Has anyone heard anything about their development, and why they are never spoken

If they arent ready, then they are not ready..... I dont want this to turn into a thread
where were labeling or scrutinizing these guys. I just wanna know if anyone has heard
anything positive about their development, or conditioning, or injuries... something, anything?
I honestly forgot they exist!

Brought this up with some others... if we are truly moving away from what they were recruited here for and shifting to bigger bodied WRs... look for some more attrition in May.

I liked Nance fwiw.

Good question. And how about david Alston? Not a peep about him EVER.

Who Is This Owl GIF

Glad you started this, I agree as to where are they. I was actually talking to my son today about them. Don't know if they got caught up in the college life or what, hopefully with the recent attrition they will step up their game.

all we need is just one of them to step up and catch 30 balls this year, they dont have to be superman, just 3 catches per game for 40-45 yards, just make a nice contribution.
I don’t think they will play. I just think we’ve brought in better looking prospects. Fully expect a transfer or two.

I don’t think they will play. I just think we’ve brought in better looking prospects. Fully expect a transfer or two.
It could e a Tre Neal scenario.
Fish had recruited two very good safeties before leaving, UCF got them,which prompted Neal to follow SF here.
Potentials there,but its time to climb or be buried.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back