• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

WR --- Nance & Houston

The metrics have become too unrealistic, and need to face reality. Example: Does it matter just how big the hand size is of my tackles on the OL ? And he has to have a wingspan reach of 76 inches minimum ? Well none of that means anything if he cant move his feet, and he doesnt grow his talent and strength in the weight room.

I will take our 1995 entire OL right now, as opposed to the one we have right now, even though they are AT LEAST 2 inches shorter and 15-20 Lbs LESS PER MAN that the current line. The size and strength mean nothing if you are not fast, and can move your feet, and can process the calls quickly, if you can move with your OL-mates in a manner that generates power, speed, and discipline. I get you dont want OT & OG that are 6-0, and 270lb, but 6-8, means nothing if he is a tick slower than if he was 6-4.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back