• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Locked due to no posts in 60 days. Report 1st post if need unlocked WR Kevin Gladney is 'N'

Status
Not open for further replies.

No matter how tall he is, his height is something he's working on and has improved in the last year. :)

-Kevin says that he improved on his speed and height from a year ago to help better his game. When asked what his strengths and weaknesses were, he said: "My strengths would be my speed and my ability to catch the ball at it's highest point." My weaknesses would be my strength. I feel like I need to get stronger."

The kid seems to have quite the sense of humor too. Not sure if you guys heard, but while meeting with Bo, he told him that he really liked the university and all but that he didnt think NU was the one for him. I guess he just kept playing it off for a min or so, then he told Bo he wanted to commit! I guess Bo jumped up, gave him a big hug and said "Welcome to the team." Kid has a good sense of humor or an extremely large pair of....!

The kid seems to have quite the sense of humor too. Not sure if you guys heard, but while meeting with Bo, he told him that he really liked the university and all but that he didnt think NU was the one for him. I guess he just kept playing it off for a min or so, then he told Bo he wanted to commit! I guess Bo jumped up, gave him a big hug and said "Welcome to the team." Kid has a good sense of humor or an extremely large pair of....!

Evidently the coaching staff does a great job in making the recruits feel welcome and comfortable. There's no way I'd try to pull that one off on some stiff.

ONIONS!

No matter how tall he is, his height is something he's working on and has improved in the last year. :)

-Kevin says that he improved on his speed and height from a year ago to help better his game. When asked what his strengths and weaknesses were, he said: "My strengths would be my speed and my ability to catch the ball at it's highest point." My weaknesses would be my strength. I feel like I need to get stronger."

I was wondering if I was the only one that had caught the statement that he'd been working on his height. I just wonder how one goes about doing that? :Biggrin: The last time I tried...I think I got shorter!! Maybe this is a part of his sense of humor...
Regardless...WELCOME and we're glad you are "N"!!

Really glad to see this guy give us his verbal. He looks to have all the tools needed to be an excellent college receiver, and particularly if he continues working on his height. ;)

And it is particularly sweet since he won't be going to another school in the conference.

Last edited:
I've been working on my girth. I find it responds to my efforts more readily than my height.

Seriously, he was either saying he grew some and that is a bonus as a player, or he was making a joke, which I also like. Really glad to have him either way, and whatever height.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back