• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Locked due to no posts in 60 days. Report 1st post if need unlocked WR Kevin Gladney is 'N'

Status
Not open for further replies.

Whats with the height infatuation?!?!?!? WOW! Welcome Kevin! 6'1" or 6'4" I am glad your are a part of the family!!!

Whats with the height infatuation?!?!?!? WOW! Welcome Kevin! 6'1" or 6'4" I am glad your are a part of the family!!!

not disagreeing with ya here in regards to 'welcome to the family' but i think the line of thinking is that we have had our share of the 6' guys and thinking it would be nice to have a mo purify/nate swift with speed.

He told a Nebraska reporter, I want to say Callahan, that he's 6-4. Says he's not sure where 6-1 ever came into play.

Rivals and ESPN list him at 6-1. 247 and Scout have him at 6-2.

I will give him 6-2 ;) because the film I have on him does not look like a 6-4 kid.

Yup...

not disagreeing with ya here in regards to 'welcome to the family' but i think the line of thinking is that we have had our share of the 6' guys and thinking it would be nice to have a mo purify/nate swift with speed.

Oh, I agree wholeheartedly!! Thanks for posting. But to be honest, dedicating half a page of posting over what height an 18 year old is crazy to me! Why cant he just be anywhere in the early to mid 6' range for the night??? Welcome the kid aboard everybody and we will figure his exact height out once his is on the nice and handy little "Roster" tab on the upper left hand corner of HuskerMax!!! Heaven knows, he may not be done growing. Not all Seniors to be are.

Gladney was measured at a camp at 6' 1". That is where the height came from for those who have asked. It is possible he has grown since then.

Regardless, anywhere from 6-1 to 6-4 is a nice size for a WR especially if he has some good wheels.

Gladney was measured at a camp at 6' 1". That is where the height came from for those who have asked. It is possible he has grown since then.

Regardless, anywhere from 6-1 to 6-4 is a nice size for a WR especially if he has some good wheels.

That is what I was trying to say. Thanks.

The mystery of the ages....:) :) As I posted above he claims close to 6'4"....and yes nice size regardless with a low 4.5 40....lanky and fast...with great (basketball) hands and vertical ability....quite a basketball player from all I have read.....a real + in my opinion....

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back