• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Locked due to no posts in 60 days. Report 1st post if need unlocked WR/FS Brandon Drayton to visit for the Iowa Game

Status
Not open for further replies.
Drayton would be a good addition to the secondary. I think Isaiah Simmons is the kind of recruit you bring in no matter what and find a place for him. He can play safety or linebacker and Husker coaches have told him that he can decide where he plays if he signs with Nebraska. Simmons is being recruited by basically the entire defensive staff. He talks with Riley, Banker, Bray and Stewart. IMPO this kid is one of the top targets left on Nebraska's board. Probably #2 behind Farniok.

Drayton would be a good addition to the secondary. I think Isaiah Simmons is the kind of recruit you bring in no matter what and find a place for him. He can play safety or linebacker and Husker coaches have told him that he can decide where he plays if he signs with Nebraska. Simmons is being recruited by basically the entire defensive staff. He talks with Riley, Banker, Bray and Stewart. IMPO this kid is one of the top targets left on Nebraska's board. Probably #2 behind Farniok.

I think he's gotta be pretty high on their board. It's just so easy to forget about him because he is so darn quiet about his recruiting (which is fine). I think we have a great shot, but I honestly have no clue.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back