• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Locked due to no posts in 60 days. Report 1st post if need unlocked WR Dominique Walker

Status
Not open for further replies.

Red Reign

Husker Immortal
15 Year Member
He has gone a bit under the radar since his visit....but is still very strongly interested in Nebraska.....Cincinnati appears to be the competition....and if they lose their coach to Colorado as it looks like they might....the Huskers should grab Walker's commit in the near future....would be a great addition....4-star talent and would be a perfect fir in our WR corp....

Wide receiver Dominique Walker, who is 6-2 and 195 pounds, is another player to watch. He’s from Orlando, Fla., where Nebraska will play in the Capital One Bowl, and is expected to receive a visit from Husker coaches Thursday.

Once committed to Vanderbilt, Walker visited Lincoln in late September for a game.

http://journalstar.com/sports/huske...cle_5ab4be95-abe9-5f93-afb6-cdb3dca232a2.html

Nice big Target. Could be a solid possession receiver like Enunwa. Would be nice to have after Enunwa graduates. He would compliment Moore, turner, westerkamp very nicely.

He was going to enroll in January....but the staff was going to RS him anyway and told him to stay in high school and enjoy his last half year.....

Ahhh yes... Completely forgot about Mr. Gladney! Thanks for the reminder.. :)

He was going to enroll in January....but the staff was going to RS him anyway and told him to stay in high school and enjoy his last half year.....

A bit nitpicky of me but I would have had him come early anyways. Even if he redshirts, he would still have a headstart in conditioning and would be able to take part in spring practice which only helps his development.

Oh I understand....and can't argue that point...

A bit nitpicky of me but I would have had him come early anyways. Even if he redshirts, he would still have a headstart in conditioning and would be able to take part in spring practice which only helps his development.

I am all for not cutting the kid off from his HS experience for the sake of conditioning..... graduation, prom, etc. brings closure. Leaving early leaves you feeling a bit robbed of the experiences. Hate to see someone go the way of Tyler Moore.

I fully expect him to be "N." No more visits and no more in homes as RedEd mentioned. Nice compliment for Gladney!

I am all for not cutting the kid off from his HS experience for the sake of conditioning..... graduation, prom, etc. brings closure. Leaving early leaves you feeling a bit robbed of the experiences. Hate to see someone go the way of Tyler Moore.

You make an excellent point. Depending on the kid, that senior year is a really special experience. My guess is that a standout football star is enjoying his senior year. Maybe they learned something from the Tyler Moore experience.

You make an excellent point. Depending on the kid, that senior year is a really special experience. My guess is that a standout football star is enjoying his senior year. Maybe they learned something from the Tyler Moore experience.

We live in an era where males basically have an extended adolescence. Football at a bigtime program at Nebraska is like having a job, requires lots of discipline to excel both on the field and in the classroom. There are plenty of kids who aren't fully ready for this....

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back