• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

World Cup Final Game Thread: USWNT vs Japan

My goodness I have never seen a meltdown like this in a final in my life....talk about a snowball effect.....wow....

There go the TV ratings worldwide...

A four goal deficit will be all but impossible to overcome, Jill's biggest challenge now is not letting the team start mentally hoisting the trophy with a good hour left in the game.

Not everyone has doubted them HnC...lol

Just happy to see these ladies and especially this coach just laugh in the faces of so many "experts"....good for them and great for US Soccer

A rarity..... poor defending by the USA....and Japan gets a goal back ending the USA's 500+ minutes of shutout futbal....

Now 4-1....

Yup biggest challenge right now....

A four goal deficit will be all but impossible to overcome, Jill's biggest challenge now is not letting the team start mentally hoisting the trophy with a good hour left in the game.

• Iwashimizu with a brutal first half.....responsible for 3 of the goals....subbed out....rare to see one yet alone two non injury subs in half one.....

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back