• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Wisky's O-Line

We were just trying to be optimistic even though we all knew better....except for maybe GFOA

Me too man. Me too.

I actually thought he was a viable candidate to replace Cally. After Pelini....not so much.

How did half nut feel about him?

Considering all but one is new....they looked very good. . And no mention of it take time, years to get better.
If you are referencing Nebraska disagree that all but one is new … Jurgens is the only starter that can remotely be considered new.

Entering this season Nebraska's starting o-linemen had more combined starts under their belt than did Wisconsin.

You have:
  • Two redshirt juniors (4 years experience)
  • One true junior (3 years experience)
  • One redshirt sophomore (3 years experience)
  • One redshirt freshman (2 years)

Because our current line isn't at a level Frost wants to to be either.
I understand that but. O line will make any type of offense good or bad. I guess this week will show where NU is in real time vs a quality team. If they get another 700 yards ...I'll shut up and listen:O O:

His backup looked great.
Gorsheck his backup is a definitive change of pace. Not going to out run you but deceptively strong and faster than he looks. Plays very smart. He is much more defendable than Taylor is though. Having said that Wisconsin's O-line would make me (wheel chair and all) look good running through the holes they create.

Last edited:
I understand that but. O line will make any type of offense good or bad. I guess this week will show where NU is in real time vs a quality team. If they get another 700 yards ...I'll shut up and listen:O O:
I get what you're saying, but OSU is a bad barometer this year. Their DL will make good OL's look bad.

Me too man. Me too.

I actually thought he was a viable candidate to replace Cally. After Pelini....not so much.

How did half nut feel about him?
Quite possibly the most questionable coaching hire in history. THANKS SHAWN

And that's FULL nut to you

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back