• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Wisconsin Week Practice Thread: 16 Nov. Coach Rhule

Tell those Broyles people they have the wrong Tony White. We don't want anyone noticing our Tony White. They're probably thinking of a different Tony White. It's a common name. I think there's a Tony White who works at HyVee as an assistant manager. That's probably who they're thinking of.

If anyone asks for our Tony White's phone number, tell them 867-5309 and then hang up on them. Let them find their own Tony White. They can't have ours.

;)

Last edited:

Tell those Broyles people they have the wrong Tony White. We don't want anyone noticing our Tony White. They're probably thinking of a different Tony White. It's a common name. I think there's a Tony White who works at HyVee as an assistant manager. That's probably who they're thinking of.

If anyone asks for our Tony White's phone number, tell them 867-5309 and then hang up on them. Let them find their own Tony White. They can't have ours.
Who has ever left for a head job that came from UNL and was a success? Nobody ever gets hired away and there are endless threads of.... OMG this or that assistant is going to leave. Our inferiority complex is quite something. He will get paid equal to coach Sat after this season. If he gets a head coaching offer... awesome, go take it and have success, then we hire him back in a few years when Rhule gets canned or moves on. Way she goes.

Who has ever left for a head job that came from UNL and was a success? Nobody ever gets hired away and there are endless threads of.... OMG this or that assistant is going to leave. Our inferiority complex is quite something. He will get paid equal to coach Sat after this season. If he gets a head coaching offer... awesome, go take it and have success, then we hire him back in a few years when Rhule gets canned or moves on. Way she goes.
There's a guy up in wiscy waving Hi

There's a guy up in wiscy waving Hi
Alvarez is from an era so far removed from where we are now it almost feels like a parallel universe.
Also, what Tony has done at both Syracuse and Nebraska is nothing short of miraculous. I hope we pay that man but it might not be enough to keep him.

Alvarez is from an era so far removed from where we are now it almost feels like a parallel universe.
Also, what Tony has done at both Syracuse and Nebraska is nothing short of miraculous. I hope we pay that man but it might not be enough to keep him.
It really depends on his priorites. Despite the narrative not all coaches want to be a head coach. Brown, Darlington, Mcbride could have all found jobs as a head Coach. But they all respected TO. My best employee I once asked why he never put in to be a manager. His response, too much of a head ache.

Pretty sure Ferentz is not living being a head coach right now.

Well, there's this guy in Lubbock or this other guy in College Station right now

It really depends on his priorites. Despite the narrative not all coaches want to be a head coach. Brown, Darlington, Mcbride could have all found jobs as a head Coach. But they all respected TO. My best employee I once asked why he never put in to be a manager. His response, too much of a head ache.

Pretty sure Ferentz is not living being a head coach right now.

I didn't think he looked too good on the sideline, but didn't realize it was that bad.

Hopefully our D will keep us within a few points of winning or better yet give us some points off of turnovers, i.e. fumble returned or pick-6 for TDs!! Blocked punts would be nice too!

Last edited:

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back