• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Wisconsin Week Practice Thread: 16 Nov. Coach Rhule

I don't Remember the movie exactly it was either Replacements or The Longest Yard, remember them sticking super glue on the receiver's hands, we could try something similar. Maybe have a shoestring on one end the QB and the other end the receiver, at least you won't have to worry about not going to the correct spot.

Last edited:

I don't Remember the movie exactly it was either Replacements or The Longest Yard, remember them sticking super glue on the receiver's hands, we could try something similar. Maybey have a shoestring on one end the QB and the other end the receiver, at least you won't have to worry about not going to the correct spot.
Add paper cups or tin cans and they can make their own signals

Last edited:
I don't Remember the movie exactly it was either Replacements or The Longest Yard, remember them sticking super glue on the receiver's hands, we could try something similar. Maybe have a shoestring on one end the QB and the other end the receiver, at least you won't have to worry about not going to the correct spot.

4f61c95a-9040-47a2-a483-25c7f555c2f0_text.gif

1700086211245.jpeg

Last edited:

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back