• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

willie taggert gone after 2 years at F.S.U

DuckTownHusker

Blackshirt Sith Lord
5 Year Member
Willie is the textbook definition of failing upward. Duck fans are still pissed at him for being here like 363 days. He'll land at someplace like USC or Michigan.

Bigger Ed

Red Shirt
2 Year Member
Willie is the textbook definition of failing upward. Duck fans are still pissed at him for being here like 363 days. He'll land at someplace like USC or Michigan.
Taggart is sub .500 as a head coach. I think his "failing upward" days are over. He'll be in the MAC aro ACC and I be succesful IMO.

ramsker

Short...but slow
10 Year Member
Nice work, if you can get it. Suck at your job, get $20+ million for it and probably get hired somewhere else anyway.

Beareye

Scout Team
2 Year Member
Mods, please move to Other Teams whenever you see fit.

To be clear, I am in no way suggesting Frost should suffer the same fate. This may put struggling coaches of blueblood programs on alert though.

Turner Gill at KU is the only HC I can remember getting fired in 2 years or less without an off-field scandal. And KU is of course no football Blueblood.

Hooked on Huskers

I'm old as a rock
5 Year Member
Mods, please move to Other Teams whenever you see fit.

To be clear, I am in no way suggesting Frost should suffer the same fate. This may put struggling coaches of blueblood programs on alert though.

Turner Gill at KU is the only HC I can remember getting fired in 2 years or less without an off-field scandal. And KU is of course no football Blueblood.
Are you sure?

Willie Taggert Scott Frost gone after 2 years at FSU NU

Another buyout .....