• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Will

Considering that we were in every one of our losses last year until the final minute / series, the only progress would be if we have a winning record, and every loss is close.

If a hen and a half can lay an egg and a half in a day and a half, how many pancakes does it take to shingle a doghouse?

It's not the progress we deserve.

But it's the bare minimum progress we need right now.

(I want to see 7 wins at least--but 6 wins and a bowl is better than what Frost has delivered so far . . . can build on that)

tumblr_inline_mt2ullSb5w1qg9z8j.gif

It’s progress from where we are. Not progress from where we should be.
We will probably be much better off once we accept being at the top requires thoughtful and wise shepherding of the program. Believing it is the birthright of Nebraska fans hasn’t worked well at all.

It’s not where we “should” be. It’s where we desire to be. And if we make good decisions and make the right choices, we will be again.

We will probably be much better off once we accept being at the top requires thoughtful and wise shepherding of the program. Believing it is the birthright of Nebraska fans hasn’t worked well at all.

It’s not where we “should” be. It’s where we desire to be. And if we make good decisions and make the right choices, we will be again.
Other than making the choice to continue to donate money to the program, I don’t think I really get to decide. I haven’t believed that it was a birthright. My comment was based not on “birthright” or entitlement. It was based on the dollar amount of the resources we have spent on the program. And you are correct, thoughtful and wise leadership is what is required.

Only winning 6 with this schedule is weak sauce imo. Makes me wonder if will simply slip backwards in 23? No I'd like to have a minimum of 7 wins looking at our schedule and the supposed improvements that have been made. Sure making a bowl is progress but good grief the bar is so low with 3 wins I'd be very disappointed with only 6 wins.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back