• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Will

That, of course, depend on how you define the term “progress”. But the simple answer is that it clearly would be progress. The real question is whether it would be enough progress and to who. I think it also depends on how the wins and losses look, and who they were against.

Last edited:

6-6 in year five progress. I never thought that possible at a place like Nebraska but here we are.
Unfortunately it’s where this program is right now changing coaches both head coaches and assistants has taken its toll on the Huskers. However Trev Alberts has his influence all over the recent changes Frost made. It’s simply great leadership from the top and since Osborne that leadership just wasn’t there. Frost and his new hires have done everything they could do and more on the recruiting front. I can’t wait to see the improvement on the field.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back