• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Locked due to no posts in 60 days. Report 1st post if need unlocked Will TM never get Heisman talk because writers make fun of the way he throws?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tim Tebow threw funny too. Of course, when you throw for 30 TDs and 5 picks while also rushing for almost 1000 yards, your throwing motion tends to get overlooked.

Vince Young too. Baller stats and a serious national title run will put Taylor at the top of the heap.

Martinez received Heisman talk his freshman year, and I don't really see his throwing motion as being bad anymore it has improved greatly.

The schedule is favorable next year, tough games on the road are Penn State and Michigan, but Penn State loses McGloin and they will lack depth. Michigan loses Robinson and should be beatable as well. We'll have to be a tough UCLA team at home, but other than that it is shaping up to be a favorable season for Nebraska with a four year starter at Quarterback.

He does have to cut down on the fumbles, but I truly don't see him as being an interception machine (2.90% for his career), is lower than Zac Taylor, Joe Ganz, Turner Gill, Jerry Tagge, Vince Ferragamo, David Humm, Eric Crouch, Steve Taylor.. and Tommie Frazier (Bowl games stats included).

All Taylor needs to be recognized is put up some impressive games, minimize his turnovers, win.. he is capable of all those things. I could see him nearing 70% completions next season with even more improvement.

PSU might lose their coach as well

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back