• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Locked due to no posts in 60 days. Report 1st post if need unlocked Wicked Husker Wallpapers!

Status
Not open for further replies.
CaliCorn, Thank you my friend! Glad your enjoying them! You know, I bet theres a nice wallpaper changer for whatever your using them on, lol, you could cycle through all my wallpapers!

Already working on next weeks Gameday wallpaper Vs UCLA. These are flying off the shelves, lol.
Thank you all who have downloaded week one!!!

I stole the Huskers above the clouds, and shared it on Facebook. I also sent you a friend request. You do awesome work W.S. :Biggrin:

I stole the Huskers above the clouds, and shared it on Facebook. I also sent you a friend request. You do awesome work W.S. :Biggrin:
Thank you a milloin! Saw your post and excepted your request! All Husker fans are welcome to add me, love having yall on my page!!!

By the way, I made a very awesome set of walls for Team Jack Out http://wickedwallz.blogspot.com/2012/08/team-jack-out-92912-wallpaper.html
Show some love for the little guy by checking out that wallpaper and reading the info!
Hope yall bought up your shirts!!!
Team%2520Jack%2520Out%25209%252029%252012%2520wallpaper%2520Thumbnail.jpg

I really REALLY need some HQ photos of Ameer Abdullah, Will Compton and Kenny Bell if anyone out there has any I can use.
Ameer Abdullah for this weeks wallpaper and the other two for upcoming ones. Shoot me a pm if you can help and thanks in advance!

Well, I wont be releasing my Nebraska vs Arkansas State Gameday wallpaper tonight due to some difficulty.
Hopefully it will be out sometime tomorrow.
The plan right now is to have it feature Ameer Abdullah, but if I cant come up with a couple images, it will not have any players at all.
On that note I am working on a SWEET T Magic wallpaper that I will drop near the end of the week. that one will make up for the delay, trust me, its AWESOME!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back