• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Locked due to no posts in 60 days. Report 1st post if need unlocked Wicked Husker Wallpapers!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Awesome stuff Wicked -- are you on Twitter? If not, I'd be glad to spread the word for you on there, get your name and work out there for Husker Nation to see -- just a thought
I am on Twitter, but not very often at all. I would love any help your willing to give me my friend! My Twitter is @Wicked_Shadows. Thanks for the offer, thats really cool of you! Also I am on Facebook like all the time, have several Huskers friends on there and always except more, feel free to add me there - https://www.facebook.com/WickedShadows.

To BigRedIggy, Thanks so much for those screens! I will get on fixing those two ASAP and tweak my templates for future works as well. Thats a HUGE help to me, much appreciated!!!

To DuckTownHusker, Thread jacker! Lol, just kidding! The image is not showing for me. My works aren't for everybody and thats by choice. Story time, lol. See, I actually got into doing graphics years ago because I was really bored with most of the Husker wallpapers out there back then. They were so vanilla to me it drove me nuts, so, I started teaching myself how to create stuff. Then I put it out and I caught a bug for it as others just went nuts over my works, just because they were so different. True story, I am 100% self taught in graphics which you can clearly tell by looking at all my Husker stuff how I keep improving as I go along, getting into more advanced skills and such. Anyway, long story short, I just dont like doing works that look well, normal I guess.

Last edited:

BigRedIggy can you try these out for me please? I didnt realize I could go all the way across on the iPad due to the rotation of the screen, but it does make sense, most would use it in landscape rather then portrait anyway.
This one is 1024 x 1024 still
https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-...%20football%20schedule%20iPad%20wallpaper.jpg

This one is now 2048 x 2048 to fit on the iPad 3's, which I didnt know they upped the dimensions so another thank you for that!!!
https://lh4.googleusercontent.com/-...%20B1G%20Red%20Huskers%201024x1024%20iPad.jpg

Last edited:
I'm just gonna say welcome to the nut house.

Good stuff you're doing, keep it up.

FREAKIN awesome!

Sent a friend request on FB to you sir.
Excepted, thanks a million!

Those are amazing! How can I use the one in the upper left hand corner?
Simply go to my webpage http://wickedwallz.blogspot.com/p/husker-wallpapers.html, click on the image and select your screens ratio size. If your not sure, check my sidebar for what resolutions go to what ratio. I know that part is a touch confusing. I do it that way now to save a ton of time and space.

Nice job! You Rock...

0e746975f51146e18eeebfc40487353a.jpg

Absolutely love this one...

c2a03a35a57f7efcb6ed984b8be82392.jpg
SWEET! Thank you for posting the screens! I have updated my design templates so any new stuff will fit right on the iPad and I will slowly try and update ones I've already posted, that could take time, lol.
This one is one of my favorites as well!!!
Thanks again for bringing all this to my attention, you will make a lot of iPad'ers VERY happy!!!

Got the Husker flames one up now. Thanks Wicked.
The Husker flames is now tentatively set to be on the Alumni shirts for the North Carolina Huskers chapter, on a black shirt of course! Thats pretty sweet! Wish I could get the Colorado chapter to do the same, ha ha!

Thanks Wicked Shadows! Loving my new wallpaper! Hard to decide on just 1, so I've been changing it often. Looking forward to seeing your next creation!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back