• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Who replaces Kemp?

Yes, one was way too high to Fidone, next one was so high it was intercepted.
Watch number 80, he won't drop many
tallest-and-shorte_1559059i.jpg

Scholarship is available. Thus HH awarded 65% completion rate

Last edited:
Losing our two experienced wrs early effected him severely. He needed that complimentary room support.
He’s not a WR1 and without one, he wasn’t going to produce. If Betts never left, Kemp probably gets 550 or so receiving with more TDS

He’s not a WR1 and without one, he wasn’t going to produce. If Betts never left, Kemp probably gets 550 or so receiving with more TDS
No, he's a slot wr. But losing those bigger guys Hurt our passing game overall.
The holding allowed in the Big is notorious and the smaller you are, the greater the effect.
It will be interesting if or how the refereeing in the Big changes or not with the pac teams coming in.

Best strategy would be to blame the second year WR coach. Did you glance at our WR roster at all LY?

Kemp was so good at his replacement at UVA (former NW receiver Malik Washington) made absolutely no one miss him.

Best strategy would be to blame the second year WR coach. Did you glance at our WR roster at all LY?

Kemp was so good at his replacement at UVA (former NW receiver Malik Washington) made absolutely no one miss him.
Yep, and that qb they had had a 109 qb rating with Kemp and the new one 139 with Washington.
That and the fact he was hurt the year prior and played in only 7 games his last year there.

Saban has been an average coach when not loaded with more talent than his opponent….. pretty much like everyone else except Tom whom rarely lost to lesser teams and routinely was matched up vs a well paid Oklahoma team and the best team in Florida…. In Florida bowl games.
Not to mention, T.O. was never gifted the opportunity to play for a national championship when the Huskers failed to even win their conference. Hell, Saban got to coach in a national title without winning the *division*. Actually, I think that happened TWICE.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back