• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Locked due to no posts in 60 days. Report 1st post if need unlocked Who Nebraska might get commits from over the next two months

Status
Not open for further replies.

I think playing the same position as Andrus Peat scared him off....least that is what I have heard....

Oh well. Tyler Moore will be playing the RT spot opposite Andrus Peat anyways. ;)

OL wasnt a big priority this recruiting class anyways. Nebraska secured that position last class. They can go back to work on the OL in 2013.

I think playing the same position as Andrus Peat scared him off....least that is what I have heard....

I guess he didn't want to at least compete. Wow. Where's the championship attitude. I mean, Andrus can only play on one side of the line at a time.

But with him going in another direction I guess it doesn't hurt us a whole lot with the line being so young.

Yup....

And no it wasn't....except for Peat..:) :)

Oh well. Tyler Moore will be playing the RT spot opposite Andrus Peat anyways. ;)

OL wasnt a big priority this recruiting class anyways. Nebraska secured that position last class. They can go back to work on the OL in 2013.

Exactly....

I guess he didn't want to at least compete. Wow. Where's the championship attitude. I mean, Andrus can only play on one side of the line at a time.

But with him going in another direction I guess it doesn't hurt us a whole lot with the line being so young.

I love to lose them to our in divison foe as we can stomp on him for 4 years.

That would always be true if we only went for the average recruit and we decided to go after a better recruit if we didn't get that guy.

For example, a kid like Devin Fuller is someone I don't want to see at Michigan. We all remember what Robinson did to us. I would rather him go to the Big East or ACC, where as we would only deal with him through a bowl game. Or Tommy Armstrong, wouldn't want him to end up at tOSU or PSU.

What if Owamagbe Odighizuwa would have been recruited by Iowa or MSU rather just the schools in the PAC 12 (then it was PAC 10). Or maybe even Colorado as they actually were recruiting him. He would have played against us last season (probably wouldn't have helped Hawkins though, but just sayin') Those are players I would rather not loose to a consistent opponent.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back