• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Locked due to no posts in 60 days. Report 1st post if need unlocked Who Nebraska might get commits from over the next two months

Status
Not open for further replies.

Red Reign

Husker Immortal
15 Year Member
I know there has been discussion on this here and there in other threads.....but I thought it might be fun to start a thread with who we think might be 'N' are who is borderline....this is all an educated guess....so don't hold me to it as we know how fickle an 18 year old can be....;):Biggrin: Interested in your thoughts and who you see as possible commits....

Will be interesting to see how close this turns out and what surprise commit may be 'N' before its all said and done....if we can land 3/4 if not most of these guys it will be a heckuva class....

'N'

LB Jared Afalava 3-star
Athlete (QB) Devin Fuller 5-star
DE Nate Iese 3-star
LB Quanzell Lambert 4-star
DE Avery Moss 3-star
OT Andrus Peat 5-star
CB Marcus Rios 4-star
CB Mohammed Seisay 4-star
DT Vincent Valentine 3-star

'Iffy'

S Jordan Diggs 4-star
CB AJ Legget 4-star
OT Ronnie Stanley 4-star

Last edited:

I have no idea and no info... lol

But I kinda like that as a whole this class will not be heavy on "skill positions" games will be won in the trenches and by CB. Great line play will make "average to good" offensive players stars in the end.

0 rb, exept a walkon at this time of year.... GBR.

RR I really hope you're right on Lambert. I think he would be awesome to go along with Rose. Afalava is going to be a tough get it seems but the in-house maybe made up huge ground. If we can snag Rios and/or Beaver that would also be great, but I'm with you in thinking we seem to have a better shot at Rios. Diggs has really turned into a tossup after almost seeming like a done deal back 2 months ago, but if we can get Seisay I would say we're in just as good of shape. If the staff can somehow pull off Legget, Nance or Stanley, they deserve some huge kudos. I'm holding out hope for Nance, Beaver and Bowman, but something tells me the ship has sailed on all three...

I am going to go out on a limb and say that Thomas Brown a linebacker will commit before any of those other guys.

If you're right or even close, that will be quite a good class of recruits. Going to be fun to watch this play out.

RR I really hope you're right on Lambert. I think he would be awesome to go along with Rose. Afalava is going to be a tough get it seems but the in-house maybe made up huge ground. If we can snag Rios and/or Beaver that would also be great, but I'm with you in thinking we seem to have a better shot at Rios. Diggs has really turned into a tossup after almost seeming like a done deal back 2 months ago, but if we can get Seisay I would say we're in just as good of shape. If the staff can somehow pull off Legget, Nance or Stanley, they deserve some huge kudos. I'm holding out hope for Nance, Beaver and Bowman, but something tells me the ship has sailed on all three...

Callahan said he is still in the picture; the in home visit may have been "the icing on the cake".

RR would you mind an edit to add the positions -- I know some but not all and I know you can do it without having to go to Rivals. You're the best.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back