• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Who is going to win it 2017?

The '98 Holiday bowl was one of the worst nights of my life.:(

My party...hordes of Arizona fans...my typical arrogant trash talk before the game...:Facepalm:

Thanks Solich.;)
Not sure if you were still in Arizona when Zac Lee led NU to that 30-0 dismantling in the 2009 Holiday Bowl...11 years later and "Nebraska was back!!!!" Oh...Well, at least NU shut them out and shut up your friends.

Not sure if you were still in Arizona when Zac Lee led NU to that 30-0 dismantling in the 2009 Holiday Bowl...11 years later and "Nebraska was back!!!!" Oh...Well, at least NU shut them out and shut up your friends.
Nope, and it was 33-0. I remember it well as I did enjoy rubbing their faces in that fact. And yes, I also told them that we were soon to be back to elite status in college football. So much for that.

Nope, and it was 33-0. I remember it well as I did enjoy rubbing their faces in that fact. And yes, I also told them that we were soon to be back to elite status in college football. So much for that.
Good catch on the score...not surprising since you got pay back with your friends.

I think Kansas will take it this year. Normally, I wouldn't believe in them. Point guards matter though, and they have the best.
I am rooting for the small guy here, Gonzaga, to take it all, but I actually agree with you on this, Kansas eats the whole, great big taco this year.

Last edited:

(Me Too Post! :Redface:) I kinda like the 'Zags' too (closet rooter), but think Kansas is in the best pos to win it all! (that'll make it so much sweeter when we beat them @ PBA)
:Koolaid2:

ROOTING for....

Oregon, WVU, KU and Xavier. Brackets are already in the trash. Decided to bet on the teams I'm rooting for. Don't want to root for teams I don't like at this stage.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back