• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Who is going to win it 2017?

Thunder's Call'n

Recruit
2 Year Member
At this point, is UCLA the easy pick to win it this year? They handled Kent State and a very solid Cincinnati team. Lonzo Ball is a sevant with third eye vision on the court, but their whole team can score. TJ Leaf is a lottery pick. I am also rooting for them cuz I love watching Lonzo

Since Villanova went down, I'm going with Arizona to cut down the nets.

That is who I picked in my bracket...not a fan of the Arizona just picked them.

giphy.gif

I think Kansas will take it this year. Normally, I wouldn't believe in them. Point guards matter though, and they have the best.

Last edited:

I lived in Tucson for 16 years and have many Zona friends. I am actually lucky that they have only won one title imo.
For your sanity, I hope my champion pick is wrong because I've been there and done that with my friends here in Kansas where I live.

At this point, is UCLA the easy pick to win it this year? They handled Kent State and a very solid Cincinnati team. Lonzo Ball is a sevant with third eye vision on the court, but their whole team can score. TJ Leaf is a lottery pick. I am also rooting for them cuz I love watching Lonzo

I'm rooting AGAINST them because of his dad. Not fair I know (as if he'll ever know or care) but his dad is his mouthpiece right now and he's total ass bag.

That said I don't think UCLA is anywhere near "the easy pick". It's a new week. Arizona is 2-0 against them and won both by 11. And one of those is recent. So there is someone IN the tourney that has shown to be better on the court so far. I think the winner comes from a group that does include UCLA...but also UNC, KU, Kentucky and Arizona. I'm exactly going out on a limb with that group but I just don't see a Michigan or S. Carolina or any of the others winning 4 more.

I'll be rooting for the big boys to fall but I'm afraid I'd have t0 go with UNC right now. For the love of god I hope I am wrong.

For your sanity, I hope my champion pick is wrong because I've been there and done that with my friends here in Kansas where I live.
The '98 Holiday bowl was one of the worst nights of my life.:(

My party...hordes of Arizona fans...my typical arrogant trash talk before the game...:Facepalm:

Thanks Solich.;)

I'm rooting AGAINST them because of his dad. Not fair I know (as if he'll ever know or care) but his dad is his mouthpiece right now and he's total ass bag.

That said I don't think UCLA is anywhere near "the easy pick". It's a new week. Arizona is 2-0 against them and won both by 11. And one of those is recent. So there is someone IN the tourney that has shown to be better on the court so far.

Agree about UCLA and daddy Ball. Although the year Zona won it UCLA beat them twice...but they didn't play in the tourney.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back