• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

where are we at with the roster?

Posted Today (4/16/24) just for what its worth in case some previously mentioned names don't pan out!
(of course several won't, just because of the number of prospects)

Last edited:

Three are committed (Andrew Morgan, Rollie Worster & Gavin Griffiths); Four More to Go!
:Gobigred:

Last edited:

Anyone heard where Josiah Dotzler is considering? Another Belleview West grad wouldn't hurt.

1713807645391.png

Last edited:
I think it's more a representation of the developmental path in college basketball, and how everyone misses the late bloomers, not just a Nebraska thing. Mark Sears (Ohio to Bama) Scheirmann and Ashworth at Creighton (South Dakota and Utah St) Dalton Knecht (Northern Colorado to Tennesse) Max Abmas (Oral Roberts to Texas) to name a few. 12 out of the top 20 prospects on this list are transfering from mid-majors or lower https://www.cbssports.com/college-b...yers-as-bensley-joseph-commits-to-providence/

It sucks for the NDSU and SDSUs of the world that they'll probably never keep their talent anymore, but it's good for us.
I still wanted Baylor S. recruited as a QB! - 6’6”, great athlete, big arm and competitive as can be!

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back