• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Whatever happened to Mike Riley?

The further away SF gets from MR's culture and players the worse his record is.

Shocked What GIF - Shocked What Outrage - Discover & Share GIFs

C
Truth

I’m watching Kent St and Wyoming and I’m thinking “man, it would be nice to be able to compete with those teams” :confused:
Or Jackson state. Can we get Sanders as our recruiting lead

Doesn't matter. I'm not here to split hairs, I'm just sick of it. People can pi$$ and moan all they want. I remember people wanting Osborne fired too.

I'm not sure what to tell you if you're sick of it. Stay off the forum (?). Obviously, that's up to you, but it's kinda on you if you show up to something you don't enjoy. Personally, I'm more "sick" of the product we put on the field than the fan reactions -- but to each, their own.

Fan reactions don't bother me much -- hence, I've never used the "ignore" function. Sports fans are generally the same across the globe. Fans play games reacting to players playing games. In the grand scheme of life, it means very little.

I'm not sure what to tell you if you're sick of it. Stay off the forum (?). Obviously, that's up to you, but it's kinda on you if you show up to something you don't enjoy. Personally, I'm more "sick" of the product we put on the field than the fan reactions -- but to each, their own.

Fan reactions don't bother me much -- hence, I've never used the "ignore" function. Sports fans are generally the same across the globe. Fans play games reacting to players playing games. In the grand scheme of life, it means very little.

You don't have to tell me anything. Just voicing my own opinion on the subject. I think I've put in my time on this site to be able to do so.

You don't have to tell me anything. Just voicing my own opinion on the subject. I think I've put in my time on this site to be able to do so.

I actually welcome you being even more active on the forum. Not at all what I'm saying.

I'm really just curious why you are sick of fan reactions, as they've always been like this. You must simply enjoy punishing yourself.

I actually welcome you being even more active on the forum. Not at all what I'm saying.

I'm really just curious why you are sick of fan reactions, as they've always been like this. You must simply enjoy punishing yourself.

I personally think it's worse than I have ever seen and I've been on here for 20+ years. Seems any thread can be turned into a pi$$ing match between the pro-Frost and anti-Frost crowd. It's everyone's right though, so I am not trying to censor or shame anyone. Again, just my observation. Wanna whine about things you can't control or have no real idea what really happens in the athletic department? Be my guest.

I personally think it's worse than I have ever seen and I've been on here for 20+ years. Seems any thread can be turned into a pi$$ing match between the pro-Frost and anti-Frost crowd. It's everyone's right though, so I am not trying to censor or shame anyone. Again, just my observation. Wanna whine about things you can't control or have no real idea what really happens in the athletic department? Be my guest.
It's an interesting parallel if you correlate the vibe of this forum to the W/L record of SF's Huskers the last few years as he's the worst performing coach we've had here in 20+ years. Maybe on-field results and fan tolerance go hand-in-hand?

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back