• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Locked due to no posts in 60 days. Report 1st post if need unlocked What will Michigan State do on offense?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope they aren't spending much time working on that fool proof "jet-sweep" play. That play is incredibly hard to adjust to, or make tackles against. Why don't we run it? Treat those other teams with some of that offensive wizardry.

Ran it last week.

I finally watched the Michigan - MSU game. Lousy weather with rain and cold but same for both teams. MSU is beatable for sure but their defense is fast. If our D comes ready to play we have a shot.

Go
Big
Red

I hope they aren't spending much time working on that fool proof "jet-sweep" play. That play is incredibly hard to adjust to, or make tackles against. Why don't we run it? Treat those other teams with some of that offensive wizardry.

Michigan ran it a few times and ran it as a PA on a pass play, and they had no success. I say bring it, and if our defense hasn't learned from past failures and MSU has success, then that tells us all we need to know about our "execution" or coaching IMO.

There defense was fast the last two years too and we beat them....its the same defense running the same scheme.....nothing new....

I finally watched the Michigan - MSU game. Lousy weather with rain and cold but same for both teams. MSU is beatable for sure but their defense is fast. If our D comes ready to play we have a shot.

Go
Big
Red

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back