• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

What to do with my number 7 Frost Jersey?

What to do with my number 7 Frost Jersey?

• Donate it to Peyton Manning let him burn it as an effigy

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Scott Frost was an absolute great husker. Sure he snubbed us for bill Walsh, but he came back and, forget team or individual accomplishments, to my recollection was an admirable Cornhusker.
If you feel like you have to destroy something, find a Brian bozworth jersey or make one out of some spray paint and a tee shirt…. No. I can’t even go there, I would be drawn to tears if I could watch bozworth helping up Doug Dubose again.
How about Charlie Ward? Know that would be fun to burn!!
Anyway I would separate frost the coach and remember Scott frost as the national champion QB. LP as the great running back not the make shift Spider-Man or cell mat RIP.

Last time I checked, we still had at least a half-box of HM koozies with Welcome Home Scott / Keep It Frosty.

They might be gone by now though, because koozies are darn functional. @Smoker ?

As for the jersey.... yeesh I just don't know what I would do with it if I had one. I wouldn't display it or wear it, I know that much.

Last time I checked, we still had at least a half-box of HM koozies with Welcome Home Scott / Keep It Frosty.

They might be gone by now though, because koozies are darn functional. @Smoker ?

As for the jersey.... yeesh I just don't know what I would do with it if I had one. I wouldn't display it or wear it, I know that much.
atleast that many left

Sigh, I still can’t believe Frost was such an epic failure. But glad we have Rhule.

Anybody want a ‘Frost make Nebraska great again’ shirt?

Last edited:

Frost was just the wrong guy to be the head coach at Nebraska. Fabulous player and competitor, but for whatever reason, he just didn't know how to get the program over the top.

In all fairness, Covid did not help his rebuild. It hit at a horrible time for someone trying to rebuild a program.

Keep his jersey and remember his accomplishments on the field.

Personally, I think it'd make a great piece to wear to the bar, or out on the golf course while pounding brewskies with the buds.

GET TICKETS

Back