• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

What to do with my number 7 Frost Jersey?

What to do with my number 7 Frost Jersey?

• Donate it to Peyton Manning let him burn it as an effigy

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Frost was just the wrong guy to be the head coach at Nebraska. Fabulous player and competitor, but for whatever reason, he just didn't know how to get the program over the top.

s rebuild. It hit at In all fairness, Covid did not help hia horrible time for someone trying to rebuild a program.

Keep his jersey and remember his accomplishments on the field.
In all fairness, other new HC's at the same time didn't let covid deter them in their programs. HCSF just was into 'other' things.

Last edited:

A friend of mine had a Baldwin jersey he used to wear when we went out in Lincoln in late 1990s. Lots of beer was spilled on it, several misdemeanors resulted from wearing it & I recall carrying the jersey home after some shenanigans after the Brass Rail/Iguanas closed one night where I later had to pick my buddy up from the drunk tank under the bridge on South side of Haymarket. Now, I’m told the jersey is framed & hung in a dive bar In Seattle.

A friend of mine had a Baldwin jersey he used to wear when we went out in Lincoln in late 1990s. Lots of beer was spilled on it, several misdemeanors resulted from wearing it & I recall carrying the jersey home after some shenanigans after the Brass Rail/Iguanas closed one night where I later had to pick my buddy up from the drunk tank under the bridge on South side of Haymarket. Now, I’m told the jersey is framed & hung in a dive bar In Seattle.
Which one?

GET TICKETS

Back