• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

What the heck is going on?

I heard he's low-balling his assistants and getting turned down. Could just be a rumor though.

Also since he's been out of college coaching so long, a recruit asked him what he would get for NIL and Rhule thought he was asking to get nothing. He said, "That's right - you'll get nil and like it!"

"I don't think Rhule is going to work out." (Huskernut, Tuesday, November 29, 2022 1:10 pm)

Last edited:
I heard he's low-balling his assistants and getting turned down. Could just be a rumor though.

Also since he's been out of coaching so long, a recruit asked him what he would get for NIL and Rhule thought he was asking to get nothing. He said, "That's right - you'll get nil and like it!"

"I don't think Rhule is going to work out." (Huskernut, Tuesday, November 29, 2022 1:10 pm)
--From a source of yours.

Urban Meyer and Deion Sanders are still available. I hope Trev is working the phones and setting up interviews!!

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back