• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

What the heck is going on?

Here it is, day 2 under Matt Rhule, and I haven't heard of any new assistant coach hires or new recruit offers going out. Still seeing some of the old threads going on that should have died on the vine by now. Is Rhule sleeping on the job? He spoke about how Nebraska basically broke his heart when he was all in for Penn State. Is he getting back at us like Frost did for being booed? Where are the immediate results?!! :Hair Fire::Hair Fire:
i'll call trev and tell him to have matt call you directly. stay close to the phone.......

Here it is, day 2 under Matt Rhule, and I haven't heard of any new assistant coach hires or new recruit offers going out. Still seeing some of the old threads going on that should have died on the vine by now. Is Rhule sleeping on the job? He spoke about how Nebraska basically broke his heart when he was all in for Penn State. Is he getting back at us like Frost did for being booed? Where are the immediate results?!! :Hair Fire::Hair Fire:
Sarcasm alert …………. How refreshing

Last edited:

I’m not one to EVER discard those things. Ever. What people will do, never ceases to amaze. Not saying that’s what will happen, but it almost looks that way with Frost.

I took the For Sale sign OUT of his yard in Charlotte.

I agree with all of this. He lost me when he snuck into town and didn't spend the whole time hunting and drinking. And when are they going to start running the ball, two days later and not one run.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back