• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

What did AM do to lose the team?

I have to believe that Frost knows what's up with AM this year, but his prescription for dealing with this seems to be just playing him regardless and hoping he gets better. It's not working, obviously.

OK! JMO, but the last 2 scoring drives were about as close as we have come to having last years AM. He threw decently and ran hard to get those TD's. JUST THOSE 2 DRIVES. He wasn't very sharp the rest of the game.

To put it mildly, he stinks. What more can you say? Proof is on the field.
I got hammered pretty good for saying Vedral and McCaffrey are better options. Oh well. I would add Taylor-Britt, Robinson and Spielman to that list as better options after today. So he's sixth best on the team. Yeah, a couple of those might be Mickey Joseph types - but - that's better than this freakshow...

Last edited:

Martinez inability to throw accurate passes and fine WIDE OPEN receivers [AGAIN!] along with our Defense consistently MISSED tackles lost another game for us! WOW!:mad:

Chinander!!!? I thought we went back to the basics of tackling, etc!
Probably our third 4-8 season! :Facepalm::Thumbsdown2:

Last edited:
Martinez and the rest of the offense didn't play well, but giving up an 80+ yard drive to a team with their 3rd string walk on quarterback isn't his fault.

The whole team stinks.

No but throwing an interception on the goal line is his fault. Over throwing, under throwing, and flat out not seeing wide open receivers is his fault. Not running when he has open space in front of him is his fault.

You are right, the whole team stinks from the HC to the practice squad walkons.

C

Disagree with almost everything. Yes Robinson might get killed with the play calling. But this is directly on AM. If he can throw a swing pass this game is forever changed. If he can run for a first this game is forever changed. Something is wrong with the kid and he needs to sit until he or the coaches figure it out. Frost is too damn stubborn and demands AM is the guy. Just as much his fault.
Agree Frost has some tough decisions to make. Martinez didn’t forget how to play QB but he’s not helping anyone right now. He just seems so tentative this season from the first game. Has to be evident to the coaches I couldn’t agree more.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back