• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

What did AM do to lose the team?

skerinks

Red Shirt
10 Year Member
Something smells rotten. The team on the field last Saturday blows out Purdue, no question asked. AM has done or said something that offended the entire team. They played a lot tougher last week. They should have killed Purdue. This is on Scott for not changing the qb.

Absolutely not the QB he was last season and his confidence just isn’t there. I am sure he’ll be his worst critic at the press conference. Play calling STRANGE but agin Martinez has proven ( last season) that he can play. Robinson is going to get killed running the middle. I didn’t think this offense would miss Ozigbo as much as they do as there’s no running game.
Frost will learn a ton from this season. I expect some changes next season. An upset win against Iowa will be needed to get to a bowl game.

Something smells rotten. The team on the field last Saturday blows out Purdue, no question asked. AM has done or said something that offended the entire team. They played a lot tougher last week. They should have killed Purdue. This is on Scott for not changing the qb.

It's Martinez's PLAY that is wrong. He's not making plays and making terrible decisions.

Absolutely not the QB he was last season and his confidence just isn’t there. I am sure he’ll be his worst critic at the press conference. Play calling STRANGE but agin Martinez has proven ( last season) that he can play. Robinson is going to get killed running the middle. I didn’t think this offense would miss Ozigbo as much as they do as there’s no running game.
Frost will learn a ton from this season. I expect some changes next season. An upset win against Iowa will be needed to get to a bowl game.
When has frost ever been his own worst critic? And what did he learn from last season to follow it up with this crap burger?

Disagree with almost everything. Yes Robinson might get killed with the play calling. But this is directly on AM. If he can throw a swing pass this game is forever changed. If he can run for a first this game is forever changed. Something is wrong with the kid and he needs to sit until he or the coaches figure it out. Frost is too damn stubborn and demands AM is the guy. Just as much his fault.

Disagree with almost everything. Yes Robinson might get killed with the play calling. But this is directly on AM. If he can throw a swing pass this game is forever changed. If he can run for a first this game is forever changed. Something is wrong with the kid and he needs to sit until he or the coaches figure it out. Frost is too damn stubborn and demands AM is the guy. Just as much his fault.
Martinez is the third best QB on the roster rn.

I defer to those closer to the locker room, but this team feels like there are the chosen ones... & everyone else. The remainder of the roster gets forgotten. All teams have cliques, but even a series/game of backups getting in & getting exposure helps with depth & camaraderie.

2AM struggles with consistency, a Vedral series seemed warranted. The multiple failed second quarter golden opportunities to blow the game open were beyond painful. SF's stubborn determination tends to work against him.

Not sure what promises may have been made (if any), but the lack of quality snap distribution / accountability feels like there are some intangibles which are inhibiting team growth & development. :Sign2cents:

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back