• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Locked due to no posts in 60 days. Report 1st post if need unlocked Welcome to the B1G, Rutgers!

Status
Not open for further replies.

<DD>I.</DD><DD>My father sent me to old Rutgers,</DD><DD>And resolv'd that I should be a man (or a woman);</DD><DD>And so I settled down,</DD><DD>in that noisy college town,</DD><DD>On the banks of the old Raritan.</DD><DL><DD>(Chorus)</DD><DD>On the banks of the old Raritan, my boys*,</DD><DD>where old Rutgers ever more shall stand,</DD><DD>For has she not stood since the time of the flood,</DD><DD>On the banks of the old Raritan.</DD></DL><DL><DD>II.</DD><DD>Her ardent spirit stirred and cheered me</DD><DD>From the day me college years began;</DD><DD>Gracious Alma Mater mine;</DD><DD>Learning's fair and honored shrine;</DD><DD>On the banks of the old Raritan.</DD><DD>(Chorus)</DD></DL><DL><DD>III.</DD><DD>I love her flaming far-flung banner</DD><DD>I love her triumphs proud to scan,</DD><DD>And I glory in her fame</DD><DD>That's immortalized her name.</DD><DD>On the banks of the old Raritan.</DD><DD>(Chorus)</DD></DL><DL><DD>IV.</DD><DD>My heart clings closer than the ivy</DD><DD>As life runs out its fleeting span,</DD><DD>To the stately, ancient walls</DD><DD>Of her hallowed, classic halls</DD><DD>On the banks of the old Raritan.</DD><DD>(Chorus)</DD></DL><DL><DD>V.</DD><DD>Then sing aloud to Alma Mater,</DD><DD>And keep the scarlet in the van';</DD><DD>For with her motto high,</DD><DD>Rutgers' name shall never die,</DD><DD>On the banks of the old Raritan.</DD><DD>(Chorus)</DD></DL>

Yes, Rutgers, welcome instead of being a so so team in the big east, you are now an after thought in the Big.

Last edited:

Welcome and enjoy the elevated competition level of the B1G! Welcome!

:rolfl: Elevated....not hardly pal..they will dominate the division they end up in and I hope it isnt ours. They have the best coach in college football hands down to bring that program from where it was to where it is

:rolfl: Elevated....not hardly pal..they will dominate the division they end up in and I hope it isnt ours. They have the best coach in college football hands down to bring that program from where it was to where it is
this is why I love college football, fans can believe and say anything. rutgers a so so big east team is so far over their head, they will be calling for help===you know asking for thirty minute football games. Just make things clear, the best football coach in the US is in Lincoln.

this is why I love college football, fans can believe and say anything. rutgers a so so big east team is so far over their head, they will be calling for help===you know asking for thirty minute football games. Just make things clear, the best football coach in the US is in Lincoln.

Wait.. What's their record right now? You are absolutely right about Rutgers being a bad team.. 10 years ago. Their only loss this year is against a ranked Kent State team. While they themselves are ranked. And you are saying they are only a so-so BigEast team?! Son, you bout lost yo mind!

Wait.. What's their record right now? You are absolutely right about Rutgers being a bad team.. 10 years ago. Their only loss this year is against a ranked Kent State team. While they themselves are ranked. And you are saying they are only a so-so BigEast team?! Son, you bout lost yo mind!

I am convinced that many on this board have no clue about Rutgers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back