• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Locked due to no posts in 60 days. Report 1st post if need unlocked Welcome to the B1G, Maryland!

Status
Not open for further replies.

and it's in ThotDoc's neck of woods...He gotta be somewhat happy to see the Huskers so close to home more often.

jd_turtle.jpg

"I like turtles."

Last edited:
He'll be the only one in Maryland to see them once in a while..................;)

oh, except for Justice Thomas.

It looks like Maryland will be in the other division, so probably once every 4.

I would not be surprised to see a red-out. Byrd stadium is small, and you'd be surprised how many fans/alums are in the area. My brother called me up, already excited about the prospect of getting tickets. We're both also Maryland alums. I'd probably have at least a dozen relatives; I have a coworker who probably has as many.

In my group at work, more than half are Big Ten alums, even though we're just a half hour from College Park.

It looks like Maryland will be in the other division, so probably once every 4.

I would not be surprised to see a red-out. Byrd stadium is small, and you'd be surprised how many fans/alums are in the area. My brother called me up, already excited about the prospect of getting tickets. We're both also Maryland alums. I'd probably have at least a dozen relatives; I have a coworker who probably has as many.

In my group at work, more than half are Big Ten alums, even though we're just a half hour from College Park.

Just amazing is NU's footprint

Welcome. Hope you benefit as much from this conference, both academically and athletically as we have!

Hooray, welcome to a terrible football team with a broke athletic department that had to drop multiple sports just to stay solvent. If they have horrible fans, it will be like being in a conference with Colorado again.

Maryland has been getting used to getting beat like a red headed stepchild, not only by teams in the ACC, but by West Virginia.

Does this mean that Nebraska will get a lacrosse team? The terps would school us in that sport.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back