• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Locked due to no posts in 60 days. Report 1st post if need unlocked Welcome to the B1G, Maryland!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hmm maybe with the founder of Under Armor being a Maryland grad, he gets some teams to go the UA route. Wishful thinking as I would love some husker UA stuff.

Hmm maybe with the founder of Under Armor being a Maryland grad, he gets some teams to go the UA route. Wishful thinking as I would love some husker UA stuff.

Oh definitely! UA or Adidas! Can't go wrong with either one...just no NIKE please!!!!

Oh definitely! UA or Adidas! Can't go wrong with either one...just no NIKE please!!!!

I say that as well about nike until I see some of Oregons helmets. Some of those are really awesome looking. Adidas UA knock off stuff is meh imo. They have some good stuff, but UA is tough to beat.

Oh definitely! UA or Adidas! Can't go wrong with either one...just no NIKE please!!!![/QUOTE]

Amen!

Welcome Maryland to the B1G conference. Look forward to having some Maryland fans join the board.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back