• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

We will beat the Badgers

Wiskys gameplan for NU should Be a steady diet of power run game.

Thats it. Don’t get fancy.

NUs hopes in that game and Iowa game rest on the OC taking stupid pills, and trying to get cute. (Iowa is a better chance for the upset, IMO, as that OC seems to relax after a small lead, keeping opponents in games)

Taylor ran for 250 vs Iowa. Sadly I think he will revive his Heisman campaign with a personal best vs NU. Can NU win if he rushes for over 300yds.? Probably not, so I guess I'm saying NU has a chance, although slim is heading for the door....

Taylor ran for 250 vs Iowa. Sadly I think he will revive his Heisman campaign with a personal best vs NU. Can NU win if he rushes for over 300yds.? Probably not, so I guess I'm saying NU has a chance, although slim is heading for the door....

I am afraid Jonathan Taylor is going to pull a Bo Jackson on Tecmo Bowl against us. :thumbsup:

BoTecmo.gif

Kudos for the optimism. I'll be elated if we beat them but at the same time I won't be surprised by a total beat down either. We are the epitome of a box of chocolates because week in and week out we never know what we're going to get.

A box of chocolates would be a significant improvement at this point. Unfortunately we know exactly what we are going to get each week.

I still think we make a bowl. We will either beat Wisconsin or Iowa, and win at Maryland.

Seems impossible i know, but i think the boys have gotten some work done over the bi week.
I hope so obviously, but I thought we got some work in the last bye week as well

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back