• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

We will beat the Badgers

At 1-8 ATS, they've been amazingly predictable.
As we have the same record on the road in the Scott Frost era, it's easy to predict a loss at Maryland too, though that is the only hope I have for another win this year.

This one is simple. Run the ball, stop the run, win the game. That’s what it’s going to be. Can Nebraska stop Wisconsin from running up and down the field? If they can hold Wisconsin to 200 or less yards, they can win this game, provided they do the things they are suppose to.

This one is simple. Run the ball, stop the run, win the game. That’s what it’s going to be. Can Nebraska stop Wisconsin from running up and down the field? If they can hold Wisconsin to 200 or less yards, they can win this game, provided they do the things they are suppose to.
:Rolf:

No chance. Jonathan Taylor will eclipse Melvin Gordon performance (recall November 15th 2014)

Last edited:

I would never say we can’t win a game, it is long shot though. I mean Taylor just ran for 250 against Iowa’s defense. I can’t imagine what he could do on our defense.

For Nebraska to win it will take Martinez having a great day. He will need to play better than any game this year. I am talking 300+ passing 80 yards rushing. No fumbles no interceptions.

If that doesn’t happen no chance.

After minn beat psu and Illini beat Wisconsin I have convinced myself, we are not as bad as I had feared. Northwestern played Wisconsin evenly as well. So given that, and given that we have both a hope and a dream I am expecting a win over the badgers. I think we will have some success running the ball and more then enough offense. Our defense will do just enough and our home crowd will do the rest.

‘If “our home crowd” can all get on the field we might be able to pull this one out! (I’m emotionally with you)

Last edited:

Agree

But, does Iowa have a better defense than we do?

Wisconsin ran it down their throats too.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back