• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

WBB Game #7, (W, 65-63), Thu, 12/31 vs Northwestern @ PBA (Game Thread, Recap & Box Score)

Congratulations on the WIN today HUSKERS!!! :Rockon:

University of Nebraska Logo
EXT GAME:
Rutgers University Logo
->->->1st HUSKER game of the New Year.

Nebraska Cornhuskers Mascot Logo - NCAA Division I (n-r ... (4-3~ 2-2) vs Rutgers Scarlet Knights Alternate Logo - NCAA Division I ...(5-2 ~ 1-2) ~ Sun., 1-3-21 @ 2:00pm CST ~ Radio Only

Rutgers Scarlet Knights Alternate Logo - NCAA Division I ... lost to
University of Iowa Logo
~ Thurs., 12-31-20 ~ 84-90

Last edited:

Thanks, @64husker.

I knew they won at the last second but didn't catch what happened as I had company over so I didn't have the radio turned up loud enough. What a nice shot by Sam to get the win. :Rockon:

Sam was golden in her post game presser when asked about the shot, said it's something every girl that plays dreams about and she was just grateful it happened with her teammates, very humble team player.
Sam was golden in her post game presser when asked about the shot, said it's something every girl that plays dreams about and she was just grateful it happened with her teammates, very humble team player.
She is humble and a very savvy ball player.

Here are the individual Husker Player Stats for the Northwestern Game:

1609568008872.png

All Eight players that were available to play in this game saw the floor and contributed significant minutes and points toward this Win; And We Needed Every One of Them! We should be celebrating Every Win, because, God knows, they are hard enough to come by.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back